Saturday, August 7, 2010

<---- Link up and play along!


Is there a rule that says this has to be short?

  • I got General a kitten this week as he told you before.
  • At this point, I've cleaned poop out of my bedroom floor, my bathtub, rug, and the bathroom floor.
  • All I can smell is cat poop.
  • I'd like to sew a litter box to its butt.
  • If I didn't love General so much, I'd be finding him/her a new home.
  • I'm not a cat person.
  • I can do this.
  • I can do this and survive.
  • I can't promise the cat will.
  • She's cute and that is getting her a long way.
  • I don't know if she is a boy or a girl.
  • I don't know if I really care at this point...maybe in 3 weeks....if we make it that long.
  • I love my dog. I love my dog. I love my dog.
  • I'm going to bed.
  • They say you can't smell when you sleep.
  • Let's hope.
  • Good night, bloggers.

No comments: