Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling kinda crafty

Today I've decided to dedicate to crafts. I love them. I love fabric, paint, wood, paint brushes, stencils, mod podge, all of it. I love to feel crafty and I love to be crafty. I wish I was a creator and could go part time at my job and just do this the rest of the time.

Today, I went to goodwill and bought a small set of shutters and an old mirror that frankly looks like crap but it won't after a few coats of paint. I'm so excited to see how it turns out. And to top it all off, I went to Hobby Lobby afterward where they were having a sale on furniture. I got the cuuuutest litle wood trunk for only $16!! It was originally $80 so I'm pretty stoked. I'd like to think that I will be making all of this look really adorable but the fact is that if spray paint and a little bit of mod podge and ribbon can't make it cute, it's just gonna suck.

Well, I'm off to it. I'd like to say I'll have cute pictures but the fact is that, again if it isn't cute, you won't be seeing it. We'll have to see how this goes.

No comments: