Monday, August 16, 2010

Confession time...my favorite time of the week!

     <-- Confess and link up! I want to know your darkest secrets!


  • I wish my accent was thicker.
  • It's southern but I want the charm.
  • I'm watching Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta and I'm crying.
  • I want to meet the man of my dreams and just get married.
  • Soon.
  • Very soon.
  • As in, I'm sick of waiting.
  • I think Heavenly Father is making me wait until I start putting my clothes up.
  • I have clothes in my closet on a shelf that have been clean for almost 3 weeks and I have no interest in putting them up.
  • I also have clothes on my ottoman and couch.
  • If my laptop weren't so close to the couch, they might get put up.
  • My goal is to put some hangers in my laundry room and perform magic that the clothes will jump on them as I drag them out.
  • I'd rather just stay inside and paint things or read blogs about other people painting things and doing crafts that I will buy the stuff to do the same with and never do the actual craft.
  • Yep, that's how it should be.

No comments: