- I wish my accent was thicker.
- It's southern but I want the charm.
- I'm watching Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta and I'm crying.
- I want to meet the man of my dreams and just get married.
- Very soon.
- As in, I'm sick of waiting.
- I think Heavenly Father is making me wait until I start putting my clothes up.
- I have clothes in my closet on a shelf that have been clean for almost 3 weeks and I have no interest in putting them up.
- I also have clothes on my ottoman and couch.
- If my laptop weren't so close to the couch, they might get put up.
- My goal is to put some hangers in my laundry room and perform magic that the clothes will jump on them as I drag them out.
- I'd rather just stay inside and paint things or read blogs about other people painting things and doing crafts that I will buy the stuff to do the same with and never do the actual craft.
- Yep, that's how it should be.
Life is Sweeter With You Hoop Art
2 days ago