Monday, July 12, 2010

My First Confessional




So I've been following this really fun blog for awhile and every Friday she does a confessional so I thought I would participate.

  • My birthday was this week and I only turned 28 but I'm petrified of 30.
  • I have a crush on a man that I can't shake and I can't do a thing about it!
  • I feel like a school girl again.
  • I love my dog...
  • Maybe a little too much.
  • I am in love with the "Love comes Softly" movies lately.
  • I really don't have any inspiration to go back to school because all I really want to do is to get married again and stay home and raise babies.
  • I think I'm going to lose my job sometime soon.
  • I see in black and white. It is either is or it isn't....there is no inbetween.
  • That causes a lot of issues for other people and makes me have to explain myself all of the time.
  • I am absolutely, totaly and completely, 100% in love with Abigail Caitlyn. She is just like her Aunt Jackie and her momma hates it!
  • I think that's why it is so fun!

2 comments:

Jaymi said...

Good luck with the crush! I wished I loved my dog!

Jax said...

LOL Jaymi! He tries me all the time but at the end of the day, I don't know what I would do without him. You're welcome to send me your dog too.