- I would rehome General to someone who has more time for him because I'm doing him a disservice with always being gone. I love him though and we've been through sooo much together. He is the only reason I've made it where I am and that we aren't living in a box somewhere.
- I would want to do more for other people. In the recent floods of Nashville, there were so many opportunities to help out. I was only willing to do the demolition (I had to work through the entire clean-up process) and now it's done and I don't want to help anymore. I do want the t-shirt that you get for helping out though.
- I would answer my phone when I know that people need me. Don't take that wrong but there are times that I just can't be there for you because I'm being there for me...especially if it's after midnight.
- I would think about the things I say before I say them. Alas, I will hurt your feelings in a heartbeat to say what I need to say. I don't do it to be mean but if the world was always telling you what you want to hear, are you really going to have any ounce of reality? I am reality. Deal.
- With all of that being said, I do love people and try to be tactful with the things I say and I do help out when I'm needed but I want to be one of those people who can do it at the drop of a hat. I wish it worked that way. Oh, and General? He's my baby and I try so hard to make sure that he is taken care of in every way. Right now, I'm wondering if the best thing would be to get a cat or another dog for him to have as a pet? I don't know. I'm gone a lot and he needs company. I really *DON'T* want a litterbox but he looooves cats. Ugh. I hate being a grown-up.
Meet the Makers Quilt Along Block 4
4 days ago