- Well, I have a lot to confess and I don't have a theme which brings me to my first one.
- I need to get more organized. I bought all kinds of things last week to help with that and I'm taking it all back this week because I'm not going to use it.
- I need to get better about studying my scriptures.
- My heart is breaking for Britney and the pain she is feeling for her Mom right now.
- Suicide is the most heartwrenching thing for a family to deal with and I hope I never have to with my immediate family.
- I'm still sick a little, and even though I sound better and for the most part, feel good, I'm still ugh.
- I think General is depressed.
- I'm scared to death of my new schedule of being at work at 6:30 in the AM.
- I would love to sleep all day and then go to work but my friends need me at night so I'm trying to be there.
- I'm going to the Temple Saturday.
- It feels like I haven't been in months and it hasn't been near that long.
- I still can't remember everything and it drives me crazy. I would kind of like to go in Birmingham.
- Blueberry bagels and regular cream cheese? I'll pass next time but thanks!
- My facial hair is worse than a man's. Anyone want to donate to my fund to have it removed? Let me know and I will start a donation center.
Meet the Makers Quilt Along Block 4
4 days ago