- I think I'm trying to do too much and that's why I've been sick so much lately.
- I never used to get sick when I was younger but my sister did, and it made me always fake it and stay home. My mom knew I'm sure but it would always get me a day with my grandmother which was awesome.
- The first time I stayed home "sick" and was by myself all day, I was 8. There is no way you could do that now. When I was married, I never let Shay stay by herself until she was about 12. It was partly her and partly the crazies that come out to play far too often.
- I'm sitting here with kleenex shoved up my nose.
- My entire body is sweating and I feel too bad to get up and do anything about it.
- I'm praying for weekends off on the next shift bid at work. Maybe that way, I can stop being sick on Saturday.
- I hope that I'm able to stay all day and just deal but I already feel like going home and I'm not even there yet.
- I wish I could work from home.
- I'm thankful sometimes not to have kids so that I can just take care of me and not have to trudge on because this way, I get to gripe and moan all day long and it's ok.
- I need my Mommy.
DIY Watercolor Terrarium Pillow
3 days ago