Saturday, July 17, 2010

Confession time...





  1. I think I'm trying to do too much and that's why I've been sick so much lately.
  2. I never used to get sick when I was younger but my sister did, and it made me always fake it and stay home. My mom knew I'm sure but it would always get me a day with my grandmother which was awesome.
  3. The first time I stayed home "sick" and was by myself all day, I was 8. There is no way you could do that now. When I was married, I never let Shay stay by herself until she was about 12. It was partly her and partly the crazies that come out to play far too often.
  4. I'm sitting here with kleenex shoved up my nose.
  5. My entire body is sweating and I feel too bad to get up and do anything about it.
  6. I'm praying for weekends off on the next shift bid at work. Maybe that way, I can stop being sick on Saturday.
  7. I hope that I'm able to stay all day and just deal but I already feel like going home and I'm not even there yet.
  8. I wish I could work from home.
  9. I'm thankful sometimes not to have kids so that I can just take care of me and not have to trudge on because this way, I get to gripe and moan all day long and it's ok.
  10. I need my Mommy.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry you're so sick. I hope you feel better soon!

Tree said...

Oh wow! I hate that feeling! I've done the "tissues up the nose thing" too. LOL Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm returning the "follow" luv!