Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A rundown of things

When you go to work and come home, go to church and come home, and don't really do anything else, not a lot happens but there has been a little action.

I'm divorced. I just got my final papers in the mail. I'm relieved that I got them and I'm glad that it is final and I don't have to worry about it any longer. I do still talk to him a little though and the kids are doing ok so I guess all is well.

I'm not going to Nauvoo for my endowments. In stead I'm going to Nashville. I'm telling myself that it isn't about the destination, it's all about the ordinance. So far, it's working although I will go back to Nauvoo and do an endowment session for someone that has been waiting and that makes me happy.

September 6 @ 5pm I get my Patriarchal Blessing. I should have done this years ago but I wasn't ready by any means. Some of us take longer than others. I was rebellious and didn't appreciate it. I'm just thankful that I have the opportunity to do it now because I certainly appreciate what it means and I'm super excited!

I moved! From upstairs to downstairs (lol). I have my own bathroom and a larger closet and it's better. I'm in a home with 2 men at this point though and that was the decision that I had to make. Noone is thrilled that I'm the only female and I'm certainly not either but at least I do have my own spaces. I am looking for a house with Jen and Mikal. Hopefully we can find one that has a finished basement and a seperate entrance. That's pretty much the only way we will be able to live together.

Speaking of Jen and Mikal, they have been out west for the past 3 weeks. It's driving me insane! I miss them like crazy and I know I'm missing stuff with Abby too and I hate it! It just confirms for me that I'm obsessed with her and it can't be healthy. Maybe I need to join a group or something but she is all I think about. :)

Briley is a year old!! I can't believe it! It seems like just a few months ago I was driving down to meet her at a week old. She was so super tiny. She's got 9 teeth and is trying to walk. She gets soo mad at her Pawpaw (who can blame her?!) that she tries to bite him and herself too. She's a funny one.

I am doing research on ways to get into school. I've got to go back again. I've taken a class or two here or there but I'm ready to go back full time. I'm deciding between a few different medical things but I'm still leaning toward nursing. We'll see where it goes.

No comments: