Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Changes...

I seem to be going through a lot of them lately. I will be out on my own completely in the next few weeks and I'm so excited but scared too. I don't know if I am going to try to find a short term lease or move into a home with a room to rent. I want so badly to be on my own that it's clouding my better judgement I think. Whatever decision I make, I will make it and be better for it as I always have been. I don't live my life to regret things although I sometimes do but I am always better because of the mistakes I make.

I am going back to church. I credit all of the good things I'm doing to Abby. I don't ever want her to be disappointed that I am her aunt. I don't ever want her to think for a second that I did something stupid or things I shouldn't have done. I love her soo much and I want to be sealed to her one day. I want to be sealed to all of my family! I am finally to a point that I want to find a nice mormon guy who is strong in the church and has a testimony and wants to live it! I'm certainly not the strong one when it comes to that part of life so I need someone else who can be. It's nice though to feel at home in a ward because I haven't felt that in a really long time and love it here! It's awesome and I can't wait to get my temple recommend so I can get my family's temple work done!

For the first time in a long time I can say that life is awesome and I'm loving it!!

No comments: