Wednesday, October 1, 2008

She's here!!!

I was trying to wait until Jen and Mikal had updated their blog to announe Abby but I can't wait anymore! Abigail Caitlyn was born on September 26, 2008. She weighed 6lbs 12oz, and was 20 1/2 inches long! She is beautiful! She has a head full of blonde hair and I hope that it gets very curly like her Aunt Jackie's. She is perfect in every way and she already has me wrapped around her teeny tiny finger.

Jen and Mikal are doing great! Mikal is very hands on (moreso than I thought he would be) and Jen is doing awesome with everything as well. Abby's Granny is back in Arkansas now and surprisingly didn't cry the whole trip home but we had a good trip here.

As soon as I get home to Nashville, I will post pics of the baby for the world to see.

No comments: