Monday, September 1, 2008

Here's the deal.

I'm tired of being talked about. I'm tired of people thinking that I don't try to take care of my responsibilities. I want to do things for Abby and I feel it is my place to do so when she needs something. I know everybody doesn't realize the bills that I have. Here are the ones I am willing to share with you: Rent, car payment, insurance, cell phone, cable/internet/phone, electric, food, general's flea stuff. Everything else is MY business and it doesn't matter. I'm sorry that I don't do things the way everybody else wants me to do them. All I can say is that I have to live my life, you don't. I know people care and that's great but why do you have to tell me the best way to do things? We've all made mistakes and when you were making yours, I didn't jump in and tell you that you were messing up. I let you make them because that is the only way you learn and there are things I see as wrong that others don't and vice versa.

I have a request. Instead of talking between everyone thinking I don't know ya'll are doing it, please just come to me and have a conversation with ME instead. You will find that I'm not the bitch everyone makes me out to be. I love ya'll and I appreciate ya'll but if you have to talk about me, then just go away and leave me alone and I'll do this all on my own.

No comments: