Saturday, August 2, 2008

Let's start a trend.

Since few of us are good at communication (deny it all you want), I say we all start blogs and link 'em up. Just a thought...

So, I took Jen's lead and decided that since I am not that great at emailing and keeping up with it that a blog may be better and if anyone has anything to say or ask, feel free. I try to keep in touch. I really do but it just seems to get pushed back when life gets busy.

As everybody knows, I am getting a divorce from Cliff. It is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I know we aren't good together and he knows that as well as everyone else but it doesn't make it any easier. At this point I feel like I will never love anyone like I have loved him but I know that isn't true because my soulmate is out there and he is waiting for me to not have such a crazy life so he can come rescue me. I sure hope he wears a cowboy hat while riding his white horse. He can substitute Wranglers for the armor too. If anybody sees him, tell him I said that.

I am doing pretty good. I am in Nashville with Jen and I am starting a job for Suntrust Bank on Monday. I'm super excited. I have to get dress clothes now but that's not a bad trade off. I will hopefully be able to get enough money by January to move into my own place. The latest will be March though. I'm excited to be starting over here. It's a great city and there is plenty of stuff to keep me busy. I left some great friends behind in AL but it isn't hard to travel. Change is good and we all know I like change and I like making decisions on a whim which is how I ended up here anyway.

General is doing well. He just had his yearly shots and the vet said he is beautiful and healthy which is a huge relief because I couldn't live with myself if something was wrong with him. He does well here. There is a busy hiway for him to run across and make me chase him down so he's happy. Crazy dog. It scares me to death when he does that. One day I'll have a house and a huge yard with a fence for him. Until then, he'll give me heartattacks.

So, that's my update for now. Anything else you want to know, just ask and I will tell. Love ya'll!

Jax

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm soo glad you're here. I'm really happy that you'll be here to get to know Abby. I'm sure she is too, as she kicks me relentlessly.;)